Duration: 4 Night 5 Days
Varanasi or Kashi, formerly known as Banaras, is one of the oldest Hindu cities situated by the holy river Ganges in Uttar Pradesh. People from all walks of life visit the holy river Ganges to perform various Hindu rituals on a daily basis. Varanasi Ghats are very vibrant and lively in terms of daily activities related to Hindu rituals and customs, which can be seen at the Ghats every day.
Combining Varanasi with historically significant Delhi forms an incredible tourist circuit . Please go through the details of Delhi and Varanasi tour .
Take A Boat Ride On The Ganges River To Experience The Daily Rituals Of The Holy City Of Varanasi.
Capture The Wonders Of Delhi On A Guided Tour.
See The Mesmerizing Ganga Aarti Ceremony On The Banks Of The Ganges River.
Day 1: Delhi
Upon arrival at the New Delhi airport we welcome you and transfer you to the Hotel. After rest, visit Old City and New Delhi including visits to Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Qutub Tower, India Gate, Lotus Temple , President House, etc. Later return to the hotel to spend the night.
Day 2: Delhi to Varanasi
Healthy breakfast, Then transfer at the station or airport to catch the flight or train to Varanasi. In Varanasi meet our representative and transfer to the hotel in Varanasi.
Overnight in Varanasi.
Day 3: Varanasi
After breakfast head out for a Varanasi temple tour where you will visit Bharat Mata Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple and Tulsi Manas Temple. After attending the afternoon Aarti (worship) on the Ganges River and visiting the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, we return and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 4: Varanasi
In the early morning, you will drive to get a boat ride and float past the Ghats and then after breakfast hike to Sarnath.
Sarnath, where the Lord Buddha preached his first sermon in a deer park. It contains the most impressive remains, as well as a modern temple. The Dharmarajika, Chaukhandi and Dharnek stupas are exceptional. There are also the remains of a monastery, and the capital of the beautifully polished Lion of Ashoka. Sarnath contains a rich library and in the Mula gandha Kutir Vihara, there are excellent Kosetsu Nosu frescoes. The Sarnath Museum , not far from the site, contains some of the best specimens of Buddhist sculpture. The illustrious Mantra, ‘Buddham Sharanam Gachhami’, owes its foundation to Sarnath. Apart from Buddhism, it is also linked with Jainism.
There is also a vast expanse of prehistoric ruins at Sarnath. Several Buddhist structures were built at Sarnath between the 3rd century BC and the 11th century AD. The Ashoka Pillar of Sarnath is the national emblem of India .
Ramnagar Fort: The Ramnagar Fort is 14 kms from Varanasi and is situated on the contradictory bank of the Ganga River, built by Maharaja Balwant Singh. Return to Varanasi and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Varanasi to Delhi
Check out of the hotel and spend the day at your leisure. Later you will proceed to Delhi airport/railway station. Arrive in Delhi and continue to the next destination . .
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels for a single/double/triple room as requested.
- Breakfast is included in all hotels.
- A private guide in Delhi and Varanasi.
- Our representative in each city will help you check in at hotels and airports.
- Professional and friendly car driver with a comfortable car.
- Boating on the Ganges River in Varanasi at sunrise.
- Attend the splendid Ganges worship ceremony in Varanasi.
- Daily mineral water on board the vehicle 2 bottles per person.
- Tourist visits mentioned in the itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking, driver allowances and state taxes.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Rates include only the services listed above and those mentioned in the attached itinerary.
- Tickets to monuments / Camera charges are not included.
- Internal airfare is not included in the package. The cost is mentioned separately.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “price included” heading.
- Vehicle services are not included in the free days after the end of the sightseeing tour according to the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as costs of telephone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc. and communication charges in any eventuality.
- International airfares, visa charges, airport taxes on departure, if applicable.
- Travel insurance; passport and visa fees; and excess baggage on internal flights.